How to choose a holiday property that suits you:
– Consider how many bedrooms that you want – remember that most have a sofabed as well.
– Note the distances from town, beach, golf, etc., this will affect your choice of location.
– If you are a party of four or more adults, a property with two bathrooms may be more convenient.
– If your stay is between about October and April, a swimming pool won’t be a requirement unless you like cold water!
– A factor for a suitable location may be whether you have the use of a car or not.
– If you want 2 apartments close to each other, i.e. for convenience or “own space” with 2 couples or families on holiday together, or so you can both lead your required lifestyles, we have suitable properties available.
The cost will be dependent on the size and the month of the year and the duration of the stay. However, with the cheap flights now available outside Bank Holiday periods, a rental property is considered the best all-round solution for a low cost holiday with maximum freedom to do as you choose.
– After you book, we will email you an invoice for the full cost of your stay which includes a 300 euros refundable damage deposit against breakages, damage etc.
– Full payment details will be on this invoice and we will hold this booking for 7 days to give you time to send us your deposit..
– We will then confirm receipt of this deposit into our bank account. The balance will be required to be paid 14 days before the holiday commences.
– The damage deposit of 300 euros will be refunded to your bank account within 72 hours once we have checked the property and you have handed the keys back to us.
– Cancellation of your booking will entitle you to a full refund provided it is no later than 2 months from the date of your expected arrival or 50% of your deposit provided it is no later than 1 month from the date of your expected arrival. Cancellation less than 1 month from the date of your expected arrival NO REFUND